Friday, February 9, 2007

25 Weeks and Counting!


After numerous requests for belly updates I had Josh take some shots of me this evening at 25 weeks, 6 Days! The months seem to fly by. We had quite a scare last week when I was involved in a car accident. I was stopped at a light and a young girl in a Jeep Liberty hit me from behind. After a trip to the hospital Josh and I were both relieved to hear Dagney's little heartbeat (though the nurse had a time trying to keep the fetal monitor on her as she was quite active!). We were notified on Tuesday that the car is being considered a total loss so Josh and I have been looking at used Honda Odysseys...our future plan was to get a minivan anyway...it's just happening a bit sooner than I had expected. I will miss the Maxima! After all this craziness I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit this weekend with a bag of Necco Sweetheart candies (my latest craving - yum). Oh, and in the picture I'm standing in our guest bedroom...Josh has some great plans for turning it into Dagney's nursery so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are looking incredible!!!!!!! I am so glad everything is ok after the accident. Love you both.

Love, Jenny

Jessica and Adam said...

Thanks for the belly shot! You look fabulous! It was awesome getting to chat yesterday.
Love Jessica