Saturday, March 10, 2007

I Sneaked a Peek....

Here is Josh in Dagney's room spackling! I don't know what colors he has picked for the nursery but I do know that he has something special planned and he's very excited about it. On his project to-do list all he let me see was the line where he typed "Door is shut until completion"...in other words... "Keep out nosey!". So this is as much as I get to see for now...a little spackling and maybe some primer if I'm really lucky. Next weekend Josh's friend, Rick, and Rick's girlfriend Michelle are coming up to visit and help with the room. I'm so excited!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!! I am so curious! I am sure it willbe sweet and adorable.

Jessica and Adam said...

Jenn - Josh mentioned something to me about a power ranger theme .... just kidding! I can't wait to see it!
Jessica

Michelle said...

Hi J, J, and baby D!!! I'm at Ricky's house now watching MMA on Channel 20. :) Ricky and I are SO excited to come up on Friday night! We are driving my car but Ricky is driving...oh oh! Ricky and I have been painting my new condo so he's a pro already! Can't wait to see the new "minivan" (in person), the house/room and of course the BELLY!!! Hugs to all...we miss you and we'll see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

You better not get to far without my supervision on my grand daughter's room.

Ohpa