Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Special Edition of MTV Cribs

Welcome to a special edition of MTV Cribs!

"A big warm welcome to all my Peeps out there! Welcome to my home. I have been hobo-ing it around our house for the first four months of my life and it has been anything but private. My big sis likes to whip me around in the baby swing as if I was shot out of butt-boomerang...or so my dad says. So you can imagine my excitement when three big boxes showed up on our porch and my mom said, "I think your crib from Grampa and Grannie have arrived." After dad took the crib out of the boxes and assembled it late Monday night, words could not express how impressed I was, so check out this impromptu reactions when I laid my meatie eyes upon this beaut of a Crib!"


"This crib is pimped to the Max! Thank you so much Granpa and Grannie!"


"Oh yeah, special hand crafted-insert-bevel thing-a-ma-boppies!"



"Thanks Grampa and Grannie, I am sure I will get a life time of enjoyment from it; from the next few years as well as those special years down the road when I can place your great grandchildren to sleep."

No comments: