Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Gift for Mom

Although I am a big supporter of PCs, much like 95% of all Americans, my wife has signed a deal with the devil and is an adamant supporter of MACs. I tried to help my wife see the light by pointing out all the shortcomings of a MAC, and even explain how to her that PCs are far more hip and superior. She would not listen. So I did some research and found this factual testimonial to give her a second, non-partisan opinion.

My wife would not acknowledge her oversight, which left me no choice but get her a new MAC for Christmas so she could learn the hard way. We expect her simpleton computer to arrive by Saturday, so expect blog updates to wane as we try to resolve all the 'technical' difficulties of owning a MAC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it must be tough to maintain a bi-platform household in this day and age of computer controversy. Hats off to you! Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy new year.

Love,
Uncle Adam

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!