Friday, October 16, 2009

My Big Brother Tommy

My handsome, funny and loving brother Tommy passed away on Monday. It was so sudden and is yet to be explained. This has been a tough week for us and I am especially heartbroken not to be able to say goodbye to him today in Georgia...more for the fact that it would make it all seem more "real" to me somehow. The picture above was taken at Dagney's Baptism party in August of 2007...it made me smile to see his face and see him in a typically funny pose for the camera. That was Tommy and we will miss him so much.
Tommy's service is today...please visit www.wagesfuneralhome.com where his obituary can be viewed and messages can be left. I also want to say thank you to all of my friends and family who have been so supportive and have helped me over the week...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our World and our family is less complete without you Tommy. We will always remember you.

~ Josh

The Craft Family said...

We love you and are here for you whenever and with whatever you need. Luv, The Crafts

katherine said...

So sorry for your loss. He sounds like a great person and a great brother.