Monday, September 6, 2010

Baby Lillian Update

Well she's not walking yet, but she's so close! The other day she was able to stand independently for about 2 seconds and while mommy didn't get to see it for herself (I was at the Cheesecake Factory enjoying dinner with Aunt Kara! woo hoo!) I did get a play-by-play from daddy.
Lillian is such a ray of sunshine. Except when she's crabby due to a new tooth, she's such a happy and loving baby. I say baby, but she's pretty close to being a year old already. It's amazing how fast the time is going by.
She's got two teeth on the bottom and another coming in on the top. She can cruise along the furniture and can crawl all the way to the top of the stairs in record time. She loves the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song and tries to mimic mommy's hand motions.
She's also a champion eater with the meatiest shanks to prove it. She loves any kind of fruit that's soft enough for her to "chew" in addition to bread, yogurt and mommy's carrot cupcakes.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be writing a "Look Who's Walking" post by her first birthday, but hopefully I didn't just jinx it!

No comments: