Monday, June 25, 2007

Lots of Visitors this Weekend!

On this past Friday afternoon (wish I could blog more often!) Aunt Kara (my best friend at work) came for a visit...she hasn't seen Dagney since she was 1 day old in the hospital and couldn't get over how much she's grown and changed since then! She looks so good holding the baby...can't wait until Dagney has another little playmate in Hamburg ;) Later that Friday Uncle Rick and Uncle Todd (soon to be called "Getty" as he will officially be Dagney's Godfather on August 5th!) came to visit for the weekend...they got a real taste of living with a newborn right down to explosive diaper situations and early evening crankiness. It was an all-around great weekend (I even got to get extra sleep as Josh took over nighttime feedings for mommy) Right on!!!




























Uncle Todd looks like a natural right down to the Boppy!














Todd engaging in Dagney's favorite activity - bouncing!














Proud Uncle Rick!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, a birthing ball??? Wish I'd had one of those when my kids were fussy! Not to mention those hours when my epidurals didn't work!!!

Christina said...

Rick looks comfortable! Hey Jenn and Josh, its Chris Cougill Kettell from Boston. Your little girl is adorable and I love the name!