Saturday, July 7, 2007

Tummy Time!

Yesterday Ohma and I took Dagney for her 6 week visit at our new pediatrician's office. We love her new doctor who gave her a thorough check-up and suggested a new formula to help her sensitive tummy and (hopefully) some of the fussiness we're experiencing with her from 9 pm to midnight each evening ( I don't know what we'd do without the big blue ball during the "witching hours"). Our little fuss-pot is weighing in at 10 lbs, 9 ounces and is 22" long! She now loves to smile at us, which makes her daddy's heart just melt.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So big and so strong already!!! She is such a cutie!!! I hope the new formula works; I have my own fuss-pot on my hands these days.

Anonymous said...

SHE IS INCREDIBLY CUTE!!! Can't wait to see her one day!

Love,

Michelle