Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dagney's Spicy Halloween

Dagney had a great 1st Halloween! Josh took a few hours off this morning to bring our little Chile Pepper to my school where she was swooned over by everyone I work with. Aunt Kara and I were dressed as Salt and Pepper so, of course, we had to refer to ourselves as the Spice Girls. Then in the evening Auntie Janelle and Uncle Dave brought their little Monkey over to Trick-or-Treat and pose for the camera.

Elementary school kids prefer Salt to Pepper 3 to 1 (sorry Kara) but NOTHING beats the cutest little Chile Pepper!
Daddy and Baby enjoyed their visit, and Mommy couldn't have been more proud to show them off.

One happy pair.

Wow are they cute!


....and a pair of sexy mommys (check out the hot candy corn pants to the left).

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

The Keller Family said...

LOL- is Josh still playing with that blue cube?? You guys look great - and Dagney is adorable!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! (A little late). work, school, busy. Lots going on with career change, moving in the future, etc. but I always enjoy the blogs, they make me smile on such stressful days! Miss you 3. . .Dagney is growing up beautifully and happy-go-lucky and you two look like the happiest ever! Hope to hear from you soon! BTW: I'm so looking forward to Rick's fight...are you two going? HUGS and Love, Michelle

Gotta said...

Oh My God....the cutest couple I have ever seen...and I am talkin' about the munchkins

katherine said...

Your kid is amazing--she actually smiled while in her costume?!!! She makes an adorable chili pepper. And I think your costume is pretty great as well. I'd bet that 3 to 1 kids probably think "Pepper" is better as a name for a dog even if salt is the preferred spice. There's always a way to write the survey questions to get the answer I want. =)