Friday, October 5, 2007

Hello boys and girls



Many of you may not know who I am, but I am a very important person to Dagney. My name is Freddy the Firefly and I am her favorite toy. Most of my days are spent being squeezed or gummed with a steady stream of drool. This may not sound so great, but when you are a favorite toy of someone as cute as Dagney, what is there really to complain about?



Dagney loves to grab my wings because they are so big and crunchy! There are even some suprises on my wings, I have a soft fluffy apple, a squeezy button and a mirror! And some times when I fly over her head, Dagney loves to grab the rings on the end of my tail.



These first few months have been a lot of work and I am so grateful to have a few moments to update the blog. However, my time is precious and I need to get some shut-eye tonight so I am ready for tomorrow. Dagney let me know I have a long day of being squeezed and drooled on tomorrow.



Good night all!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freddy, you may want to line up a good therapist. These babies grow up fast and before you know it they are five months old and you find yourself at the bottom of the toy bin. Brace yourself..
Mortimer Moose Malisch