Saturday, December 22, 2007

West Coast Bunkers Invasion!

Grandpa Dean and Granny Mel arrived Thursday evening from Washington State. They are staying at a local military base called the Picatinny Aresenal until the 27th. Dagney is so excited to have her favorite West Coast grandparents here to play with her and celebrate Christmas.
Playing hide and seek with Grandpa.

Grandpa snuggles.

I love my Granny Mel!


Me and my Daddy...isn't he handsome??

Now that the Grandparents are around I'm going to try to get away with anything I can!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all of your families!


You are quite "brave" to place anything wrapped under your tree this early in the "game".

The Bunkers said...

Hah! She enjoys exploring the packages but hasn't done too much damage besides pulling the bows off!