Sunday, December 2, 2007

Showers of Happiness for Jenny

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with Jenny's family and friends at Cryan's Pub in South Orange to celebrate the arrival of Baby Keller, due December 28th. The food, games and company were wonderful...but most importantly Jenny was beaming throughout the whole event. I can't wait for this little baby to get here!

My little bump pales in comparison...
The happy mom-to-be.
Opening my gift - I was excited all week for this moment.
The diaper bag Jenny wanted, filled with essentials...
and a little crystal swan to go with the two I bought Jenny and Mike when they got married. She was so surprised and excited, which was the best part!


2 comments:

The Keller Family said...

You rock - thanks for sharing such a big day with me and for the very generous gift. I love the diaper bag, and all the thoughtful "essentials" you stuffed it with, and the baby swan brought a tear to my eye when I opened it. You're the best!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenny! and Mike too!