Monday, June 30, 2008

Budding Artist

Lauren and Ohma were over for two nights this past week. I was able to enjoy some time away from home while I got my hair cut and went out for breakfast with Kara before leisurely shopping at Walmart without the stress of a child in tow! It was just what I needed after being virtually homebound the past few weeks with a newborn. I also got to spend time with my Godchild Lauren while we took Dagney for walks together. Lauren is so wonderful with Dagney...she spent so much time with her playing games like Hide and Seek as well as helping feed and look after her. Dagney, Paige and I only wish she lived closer so she could hang out more! It didn't take too much convincing to get Ohma and Lauren to commit to coming up for another sleepover this week, too...we all had so much fun.

Lauren helped Dagney work on a picture for Daddy.

Could she be a southpaw like him?

....maybe not.....

Check out these baby blues (and some evidence of crayon taste-testing around the mouth)!

Dagney's beautiful Cousin Lauren.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to miss all the fun.....
I am so Jealous!
Gotta

Anonymous said...

4:00 PM and at the end of a hard day's work, what a wonderful blog update to cheer me up!

~ Daddy