Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day (and Birthday!)

Today we celebrated Josh's Birthday and Father's Day with some Coronas, baby back ribs and a chocolate cake made by his mom Connie. She has been visiting since Wednesday to help me with the babies while Josh started a new job this past week. We all had such a great time...Dagney enjoyed daily walks with Grandma and Paige got lots of snuggles. Both girls got downright spoiled! We were all sad to see her go and are definitely going to miss her until we see her again in August.





6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Bro!!! I've been meaning to call all day, and now I am guessing it is a bit late on the east coast. I will call tomorrow and see how your day went. Love you, Jenny

Jessica and Adam said...

You all look great! I hope your bday was fabulous, coronas sound tasty!

Anonymous said...

That is one bodaciously handsome dad there.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Glad to see you are doing well! Jenn, I will call you soon=). Maybe we can get together next week! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Josh! Feliz cumpleanos a ti!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you had a beer to celebrate! Shouldn't you have a beer in one hand for your birthday and a second in the other hand for fathers day???