Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lauren the "Photog"

My sister and Lauren stayed over on Saturday night while Josh was away and we had so much fun. I showed Lauren how to use my camera and now I have some stiff competition when it comes to taking great photographs as you can see below:

Dagney and Gotta

Brenda let Paige sleep on her chest for 3 hours because she enjoyed her little niece so much.

Here I show off my new hair cut.

Dagney sports the outfit her big cousin Lauren picked out for her.

What a cute little thumb-sucker!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do have the cutest nieces around. Dagney is the best and Paige, well I so enjoyed her napping on me! Our jammie party was alot of fun and hope to do it again soon.

Jessica and Adam said...

Nice work Lauren!

Lauren F said...

thank you i tried my best!