Monday, July 21, 2008

Pretty Paige

I had the opportunity during one of Dagney's naptimes to take some pictures of Paige. She's such a sweet baby. While we haven't had a textbook case of colic, like we did with Dagney, Paige is definitely a gassy baby and goes through some uncomfortable bouts during the day which interrupt some of her sleep. At night she sleeps for 6-7 hours at a stretch and we're pretty pleased with that! She's a noisy, "grunty" sleeper, however, and since I'm so tuned into her I don't get great quality sleep myself. On a typical day I try to take a nap when both Dagney and Paige are sleeping, but there's always a 50/50 chance of that happening (unless Ohma and Lauren's over and then there's a 100% chance!). I've really been enjoying both girls and am getting used to juggling both their needs....just not always successfully (or should I say as "quickly" as either of them would like...). Crying seems to be a chain-reaction in our house lately!




6 comments:

Jennifer said...

What beautiful pictures!!!! Simply gorgeous.

Lauren F said...

she is such a good poser! she is so cute!

Jessica and Adam said...

Paige is adorable!

The Craft Family said...

Gorgeous pics of precious little Paigy!!

Lauren F said...

she is such a cutie

Unknown said...

What a little sweetheart! Great pics!