Monday, May 14, 2007

Ok Dagney....We're Ready!!


I'm at 39 weeks and, according to my doctor this morning, I'm dilated 3 centimeters. His exact words were "I'd be flabbergasted if you made it through the weekend!" That's great news to us since we are definitely ready for her arrival. Josh's dad Dean and stepmom Melody arrived here this past Monday from Washington State. They brought with them the gorgeous crib and dresser/changing table pictured that Dean made out of black walnut from the Moser family farm in St. Killian, Minnesota (this is Dean's mom Dagney's family!). Not only did they come bearing gifts, they have been working non-stop on projects in the house like putting the finishing touches on the baby room, painting the garage and cleaning. We are very lucky and very grateful, thanks Dad and Mel!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks FABULOUS!!

Jessica and Adam said...

Oh my- it is beautiful! I love the colors and the bedding! Come on Dagney!
Love Aunt Jessie

Jennifer said...

Breathtaking!!!! I love it! Lucky Dagney! It is really beautiful! Jen, I'll be flabbergasted it you go until Wednesday!