Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sleepy Girl

Since Daddy started his new job in Long Island today Dagney tried napping in the bassinet of the Pack 'n Play that Ohma bought her, which sits in our living room. 2 hours so far and soon it will be time for lunch! Dagney will have to wait until this weekend when Josh comes home for some more snuggling on the couch (and I know for a fact that's the first thing he'll want to do!). As for the rest of today I'm enjoying the company of my parents who are helping me out - thanks Mom and Dad!
P.S. Dagney says good luck to her Daddy at his new job and sends lots of baby kisses.....we miss you already!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a perfect idea to have her sleep on her tummy!!! I hope Mommy is getting some rest too!!

Jennifer said...

There's nothing sweeter than a sleeping newborn; keep up the good work Dagney!

Jessica and Adam said...

Oh Dagney, you are so pretty!