Monday, November 5, 2007

In Loving Memory of My Godmother

My Godmother Susan passed away this afternoon after being in the hospital for the past two weeks following a tragic accident. She was a beautiful, funny and strong woman who I have loved and looked up to all of my life. I took these pictures of her and the baby in August at the Baptism...I especially love the one where they are both looking out the window as Dagney gets a kiss. She will be missed in ways that I cannot even begin to process.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so sorry for your loss. Your pain and`sadness must be unimaginable. Your family is in our prayers.

The Stella Family

Lauren F said...

we all miss her!!!!!!!

The Keller Family said...

Rest in peace Susan, you were well-loved and will be much missed.

Anonymous said...

My condolences to you sweetie. . . .I hope you are doing okay! Love, Michelle

The Craft Family said...

Dave, I and Cole are thinking of you now and praying that your pain will ease in the coming days. This is such a difficult time for you and we are here to do whatever we can to help. God bless. Love you. The Craft Family

katherine said...

I'm so sorry.

Unknown said...

So sorry for your loss. We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Jessica and Adam said...

Hi Jenn,
So sorry to hear about Susan. I wish I were there to give you a big hug!
Love Jessie

Grandma Connie said...

I am so sorry for your loss Jenn.
I'm glad Dagney and I had the opportunity to meet her. She was so full of life it's hard to imagine she's gone. I know you will miss her terribly. May the Lord hold you close through this time of sadness.
Love Mom