Thursday, November 29, 2007

Go Grease Lightning!

When I came home tonight I really wanted to post a picture of Baby Bunks #2 on the blog...so I put Dagney in the living room on the blanket where she likes to play. Within a minute I hear this tearing noise and realize she made her way under the Christmas tree and is trying to open her big Cousin Emmet's present (and doing a pretty good job of it). Of course I pull her away and put her back in the living room and as I turn around she's scooting around the couch to try to get back to the present - I just had to catch the little hooligan on video.

6 comments:

Lauren F said...

good job!!!

Lauren F said...

good job!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, what a mover! I think you might have a star athlete on your hands!

katherine said...

Holy cow! Look at that kid go!

Anonymous said...

Get away from that gift Daggers! I want to destroy it first:)

Lauren F said...

merry christmas cousin!!!