Monday, November 19, 2007

Snow!

I woke up to beautiful snow outside the window this morning and a phone call telling me my school had a delayed opening - yay! I let Josh sleep in and got to spend an extra couple of hours with Dagney in the morning. She got bundled up for the trip and Daddy couldn't resist taking a few pictures.

She wasn't especially impressed with the white stuff on our way out...at least the winter jacket from her Gotta and Lauren kept her snug and looking cute as a teddy bear.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a winterwonderland. Is there a bubble top? These are just beautiful pics. I have to say that all i could think of is what happens when I have to clean it all up. Time to fire up the old snow blower thing. Time to buy Ohma a new set of longjohns

Jennifer said...

I am jealous!!!! I want snow days!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do I not have the cutest two girls in the World?

~ Dad

Anonymous said...

Ohpa...2 girls? Don't you mean 8 plus Ohma

The Bunkers said...

The cats are boys, Dad! And we don't know what Baby Bunks #2 is yet, however Josh is thinking blue!

The Bunkers said...

I still don't get how you come up with 8....

Anonymous said...

OK Brenda and Lauren, Diana and Aislynn, Donna and Madi, Jenn and Dagney that is 8 plus Ohma. I wasn't talking about the cats!!
Brenda

The Bunkers said...

Bren - OUR Dad didn't leave that comment - Josh did!

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Never mind

Lauren F said...

she is wearing it she is wearing it!

Lauren F said...

happy snow day!!