Thursday, August 9, 2007

Baptism Pictures!

We couldn't have had a better day from beginning to end! My brother Franz, an awesome photographer, arrived at 8:30 a.m. to take pictures of Dagney being dressed by her Godmother Brenda. Then we were off to church for a beautiful ceremony and ended the day with a luncheon at Casa Mia Restaurant in Sparta.

Dagney wore the Christening gown that my own Godmother bought me when I was Baptised.
Isn't she gorgeous?

Pastor Benson did a fantastic job with the ceremony...Dagney didn't mind being held by him one bit.

Dagney's Godfather Todd, Josh, Pastor Benson with Dagney, me and Dagney's Godmother Brenda.
A special thank you to all our wonderful friends and family who shared this special day with us!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica and Adam said...

Yes she is gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

A bundle of sweetness! I love the little bracelet!

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress! Jenn, love the hair too!

Michelle