Saturday, August 11, 2007

Barbeque With the Hooey Family!

Today we were invited over to Kim and Fred Hooey's house for a barbeque so they could meet Dagney...Kim will be taking care of her when I return to work in September. It was an awesome day! Dagney got to meet their 18 month old daughter Annabel and their 2 (almost 3) year old son Charlie. She even took a nap in "her" crib upstairs. Our little girl smiled and relaxed in Daddy's arms the whole day as if to say, "See mom, everything's cool." I think she's going to have a great time with great kids and an excellent mom...we're very excited for her! (Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Fred to post!)
Introductions all around

Annabel and mommy Kim

Charlie loves the camera!

"You all enjoy your corn...I'll just go ahead and gnaw on my hand..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Kim was you Jenn. . . you guys look alike :)
. . glad to see Dagney is getting out a lot, as well as you and Josh! WOW, Dagney is growing. . . super cute!

Love,
Michelle