Monday, May 26, 2008

Like Father Like Daughter

For 34 years of my life I have had to endure the ludicrous story of how I (Josh) would walk around and lick trashcans when I was little. Clearly, these stories are completely crazy as they were simply impossible to believe. My mother and father would embellish these trashcan licking stories despite my astute memory in which I recall licking a grand total of 0 trashcans. 0 trashcans. However, yesterday morning I was enjoying my morning television programs and realized Dagney was suspiciously quiet. It was that eerie quiet in which you suspect your one-year old child must be up to no good. I walked into the kitchen and to my astonishment, "DAGNEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"What, who me?"

1 comment:

Rusty, Kim, Austyn, & Bryce Waldron said...

Rusty's daughter, Austyn, is plagued by similar story, except she licked the back of a movie theater seat.

Kim