Saturday, May 10, 2008

More, Please!

Its been about a month since Dagney first learned the sign for "more" and I finally got a picture of it for the blog (I'm so excited for her Aunt Kara to see!). It's her own rendition, of course, but we know what she's saying! Whether she wants more tickles from Daddy or more banana chunks, communicating with your 11 month old is an amazing thing...and she tends to amaze Josh and I each and every day. I'm sure you have all noticed that Josh has been doing all of the blogging lately - and doing a great job, I might add. I've been feeling the effects of being in the stages of late pregnancy and by the end of the day I need to put my feet up. Thankfully yesterday was my last day of work and I get to spend the next few weeks at home with Dagney as we await her little sister. Emotionally, life just couldn't feel any better than it does right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!!! Go Dagney! You rock when it comes to fine motor and communication skills! Can't wait for your 1st birthday!!

Jennifer said...

Yeah!!! No more work!!!

Good job, Dagney!