Wednesday, May 7, 2008

See this list here....


“HELLO PEOPLE! It is 13 days until my birthday and I am expecting to pull in a bounty of gifts! I have this here long list of desirable toys and don’t be bashful about picking two, three or even four gifts off the list. There are a plenty of options such as anything chewable, interactive books, anything from Lamaze, old cell phones (that still light up and beep), an Adrian Peterson Viking jersey (size XXL, preferably white) or a new singing and dancing doll which I can dance along with."

"Oh lord, but what is this! My first birthday gift and it is from the Hitchcock family!"

"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational blog station"

2 comments:

katherine said...

Love those red curls! She looks a lot like my older sister when she was that age--not that I was there, but I've seen pictures so I feel like I know. Happy almost 1st birthday, Dagney. Anna's right behind you.

Grandma Connie said...

Would a White "replica" Adrian Peterson Jersey do or are you holding out for an authentic jersey?