Monday, September 3, 2007

Baby Likes Bumbo

Since Daddy went to visit friends in Virginia, Dagney and I snuggled in bed this morning for a long time before getting up to play and relax. Over the past few days she has been enjoying the new Bumbo seat we bought her. You might also have noticed Freddy, below, in lots of pictures with her lately...he happens to be her favorite toy who always elicits a smile in the morning...but in these pictures Dagney looks like she's down to business with inspecting all his different textures and features!
Can you just let me mouth my toys in peace without putting that camera in my face every time??

2 comments:

katherine said...

I would like to say that your kid is schooling my kid in terms of head control. Anna is still a bobble head so no Bumbo seat yet. And I love those morning snuggles! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow... have a great first day back at work!

Lauren F said...

HI DAGNEY YOU RANG!!!!!!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
YOU LOOK SO HAPPY!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
LAUREN!!!!!!
GO SEE MY GMAIL
ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!