Saturday, September 1, 2007

Dagney's Home Away From Home


We went to visit Ohma and Ohpa's house today and Dagney got to try out her new crib! Her big cousin Frankie put it together with Ohpa last week and we think it's beautiful! Dagney felt quite comfortable and napped for 2 1/2 hours while I got my hair cut and went to the mall for some new work clothes. Thanks Ohma and Ohpa...I'm quite sure Dagney will get plenty of use out of her new bed. One day she'll be ready for the same fun sleepovers my nieces and nephews have had over the years. Josh is already prepared to hear "I had ice cream for breakfast, Daddy...I love going to Ohma and Ohpas house for vacation!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And don't forget, "Daddy, Ohpa let me watch the Packers the WHOLE TIME! I just love that Brett guy!"