Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy 4 Month Birthday, Baby Dagney!

It's 10 o'clock at night, but I just couldn't wait to blog. I just got home from Open House at my school and didn't get to spend too much time with Dagney today, but Kim took some pictures throughout the day for me to post, and after work I took her for her 4 month checkup (unfortunately getting shots is not the way I'd choose for her to celebrate her 4 month birthday). Thankfully Josh met us at the pediatrician's office and we were able to keep eachother calm as our little one endured a painful couple of minutes. The great news is that Dagney's 14 lbs, 8 3/4 ounces and is in the 90th percentile for her height, which is a whopping 25 1/2 inches. We got a green light to try some solids if we wish, but our doctor said that it's really not necessary right now as she's moving along schedule without them. And because there's some family history of food allergies, he felt we might want to hold off a bit. He said everything else looked and sounded great!

Off to Kims!

Jonny gives Dagney some love.

Squeals of delight for Kim!


Ta Da!


This is too sweet...

Charlie and baby....he just loves little Dagney.

No comments: