Friday, September 21, 2007

Update

Baby Dagney is doing much better...I don't know if it was the Tylenol, Ohma and Ohpa magic or a nice combination, but she was in much better spirits this afternoon. She took a long stroll with Ohma for some fresh air and had quite a few naps. Extra fussiness let us know when it was time for her next dose of medicine. After a nice bath tonight I checked her temperature...101.8...and she fell asleep at 7:30 after her bottle. Let's hope she sleeps good tonight so mommy and daddy sleep good, too. Thanks for your help Ohma and Ohpa....especially for strong-arming me into a nap that lasted 2 1/2 hours (longer than I slept last night!). Night all.

1 comment:

katherine said...

Shots stink! Hope you all get some much needed rest around there, and we hope Dagney feels better very soon. We're hoping for the same around here and since our shots were a week ago, I'm not sure what is to blame.